Sunday, January 16, 2005

4 days until Orlando

I'm pretty excited about the chance to go to the The Mosaic Regional Leadership Experience. I'm not sure if it is really going to be any different than Origins was or not, but either way is okay with me.
I found out tonight that three other people from GCC are going too. Our youth admin/catalyst, another admin/worship arts lady and the worship lead for Fusion. That will be fun, they are all really neat people.
I guess what I'm hoping for most of all is that God continues to ignite an even greater passion for Him and His Church. I'm not really expecting to learn techniques, ideas or strategies. And I don't think they will even talk about that kind of stuff, which was why Origins last year was such a stretch for me, in the very best of ways. It helped me with throwing structure and program out the window and the fact that it was okay to do that.
I'm also hoping that God speaks about this summer and the mission trips during my time at the conference. Wouldn't it be nice sometimes to get the plan on a piece of paper? (Of course, that would be very structured...) Anyway, I'm really looking forward to it.
One more note about it - the fam is coming along. We are going to do one day in Disney all together. The coolest thing - the girlies have NO idea, and we are going to tell them the morning that we leave. They are just going to scream...

No comments:

Post a Comment