Sunday, February 06, 2005

Yeah Patriots

Most of you that know me well know that the subject line of this post is a joke. Up until a few days ago, I didn't even know who was playing. But I sort of have this affinity to New England.
In any case, those of you that know me well know that I have zero interest in professional sports. In fact, if you ask me about it, I can be pretty negative in my opinion of all the wrongs done to society from professional sports. My opinion about sports is neither objective or fair. I know I need to calm done a little bit.
But I always try to watch at least part of the Super Bowl. Mostly just so I can converse a bit about it, but also too knowing that it is such a huge part of our culture. To ignore it and think that it isn't relevant is kind of irresponsible. And of course, who can say that they don't want to watch the commericals.

No comments:

Post a Comment