Monday, July 26, 2010

Sponges and Vultures

I knew they were sort of like this - but never seen it to the extent like last week. I know I mentioned it before in one of the AZ posts but it's worth stating again in different language: the next generation have an incredible posture of learning and they do this a lot faster than you or I. Never had I seen a group of young people so absolutely hungry for wisdom. The images are representative of what happened the whole week. Anytime there was someone in the room that was wiser or older or more experienced, there would be a group of students surrounding them. Lots of questions, writing notes and dialogue.

So when it comes to getting yourself ready for the future, grab someone younger, engage them in great things, see that they pulled 75% of the material, and then unleash them.

No comments:

Post a Comment