Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Xmas summary

We had a great Christmas. My wife's fam is in town, a brother in law and his wife; a sister in law, her husband and daughter (Skyler - whom many of you have heard about); and the mother in law. It's been a lot of fun.
I got some good books :
- Epic and You Have What It Takes by Eldredge
- Renovation of the Heart by Willard
- Real Teens by Barna
The other night we watched Hero and me and the brother in law and I have been playing TopSpin and Rally2005 on his new Xbox. In other words, I've been goofing off quite a bit.
Probably the highlight was going to Medieval Times last night. My father in law was a huge fan of the place, he would take his middle school classes there on a field trip once a year. None of us had ever been, so we decided to go, mostly out of homage to him. We just laughed and laughed at how there was no wonder that he loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment