Monday, February 09, 2004

The Grammys
I liked the show overall, it was pretty entertaining. I have to admit, one of my main objectives was to try to stay in touch with popular and youth culture, I guess that's what happens when you are almost 35 *yikes*... Anyway, although I think I achieved my goal, I'm not sure how in touch youth are with the Grammys. Do high schoolers really watch the show, or care? It almost seems more like the establishment that so much of youth is always trying to rebel against. I mean, who cares how many albums they sell and stuff like that? And who really votes to decide who the winner is? Isn't it just a big bunch of corporate boondoggles?
Well, it doesn't really matter... I had fun, and to see Prince was pretty funny too.
I have to admit though, the below was probably my favorite. Those guys sounded really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment