Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Some Thoughts About Support Letters

My Cameroon team is in the midst of writing their letters. There is at least one other SPACE team writing them right now, two other teams will be starting [I hope!] very soon. Here are a few things off the top of my head about this process:

#1 - Everyone that gets your letter is going to be overjoyed. They love to hear about your life and how God is using you. Don't hold back about how God is calling you.

#2 - Everyone that you are sending a letter to should be overjoyed. It's probably not a great idea to send a letter to someone that you are not on good terms with. If you do that, it makes you look like a leech - asking for support from someone that thinks you don't even like them.

#3 - Your letter should sound like an epic. Because your life is.

[Related posts: my 2006 letter and my 2005 letter.]

No comments:

Post a Comment