Wednesday, July 28, 2004

New York New York

I got the rough schedule for NYC yesterday. Up until then, I had not gotten anything in writing. I was almost planning out our own trip... so to get that document was a big relief.
Here are some of the ministry activities we are going to do:
- Prayer walk & Hand out invitations & Fliers, & New Testaments in Brooklyn
- Kids Program With Muslim Children
- ESL Class & Fellowship with West African Muslims in Brooklyn
- Store to store & Coffee Shop Ministry with Arabs in Astoria, Queens
- ESL Class & Sports w/Afghan/Pakistani Muslims in Flushing, Queens
Wow. I can't quite believe it.... this is going to be some very very cool stuff.
The kids are very very excited and one of their biggest hopes is that they will have meaningful conversations. I'm interested in seeing God do something that is on the verge of miraculous.


No comments:

Post a Comment