Thursday, October 20, 2005

Technorati links in real time

I was checking my stats tonight and noticed someone came from the Washington Post. So I clicked the referring link and saw that it was an article that I had linked to in this post, talking about safety while taking students into DC post 9-11. Notice that there is a section that lists real time blogs that are linking to the article you are reading. I noticed a few months ago that Time and Newsweek were also doing this. The links are gathered via real time searches in Technorati - one of the top blog search tools.

Yet another movement in the way blogs are changing the way we gather and process information - real time listing of blogs in association with news articles, both talking about the same thing. Click the image for full size.

No comments:

Post a Comment