Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Blog sidebar issues

Sorry to all of you readers with IE... I didn't realize for a long time that my sidebar was all the way at the bottom of the blog page. Weird. Since I use Firefox, I never noticed.

Anyway, I'm in the middle of fixing it, which might take a few days. This includes editing older posts to fix some formatting, republishing and checking out each post to see if it loads everything correctly.

For you bloggers, here is what I think might be important:
- Test your blog page on more than one browser
- Take care in when emailing a blog post with formatting. I had to re-edit a bunch of posts that I emailed to post. I think the formatting gets a bit mixed up when it gets posted via email.
- Take a look at this article, specific for my template (Thisaway) but pretty instructive.

No comments:

Post a Comment