Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Next launch

I've spent a bit of time in the past two weeks doing some setup for the future. I'm tired and I've spent too many evenings away from my kids. I sort of hinted at something for next summer in this post here. Can't talk about that quite yet.

But here is something I can talk about. Tonight, one of the other SPACE leaders and I met with the youth director (or something) at another area church. We have invited them to our November launch, the one where we rake yards and travel by bus. It was fun to meet her, she seems a bit overloaded since its really only her 2nd month in responsibility - she just started at this church in August. I can't really imagine what that would be like.

I think this is going to be really something pretty cool. It will be neat to see how our kids see some other kids from their schools that they might not know were involved in a church. We make an impact whenever we expand the number of kids that intentionally bless others.

No comments:

Post a Comment