Friday, May 07, 2010

One of these things is not like the other

I've been to two mentorship receptions for each of the interns in the past few weeks. I'm always impressed with what these students take on - interning with doctors, lawyers, engineers, educators... and student ministry global catalysts.

It's been a great year with ARotolo and JTimmons - I'll have more reflections to sum up the internship in some future posts. But right now, it's enough to say that they drove a huge amount of what Ember was this year - what we did, why we did it and what direction to move in. That of course was huge. Just as big, Ember and these guys was a very vital outlet for me in light of some very difficult family circumstances over the past few months - a very, very healthy hobby. In many ways, it kept me sane.

No comments:

Post a Comment