Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Origins 2007

One day, I'm going to take a whole mess of people to Origins... In the meantime, Eric Bryant has write ups 1, 2 and 3 and Josh Griffin has some good notes on one of the sessions on character.

I've already been pretty fortunate this year in terms of being invested in - having been at Humana 2.0 in January and then virtually at Shift in March. In fact, in late March, between some time off of work and processing both conferences, I felt like the balance between listening and doing was not enough on the doing side. [Does it feel like there are conferences going on all year long these days?] If I could pick only one, it would be Origins. There is just something about that LA vibe.

[Related: My Origins 2004 processing, right before the first summer of SPACE.]

No comments:

Post a Comment