Thursday, November 16, 2006

I Decided What to Have For Lunch

I had beef noodle soup for lunch today. In other words, I was actually able make a decision...

Thanks to you readers and good friends for praying and thinking of us. My dad seemed to be doing pretty well today - he was sitting up when I visited him around lunch time. Our puppy is still fine although we have no idea when this condition may catch up with her. In the meantime, we will enjoy her as long as we can. My retreat notes are done.

And if you read via an RSS reader, sorry about the weird post with the foreign characters - another spammer trying to capture my readership. Those crazy spammers. And thanks to those who alerted me. See you guys on the other side of what should be a really fun weekend - pray that it is significant.
It is the image of God reflected in you that so enrages hell; it is this at which the demons hurl their mightiest weapons. - William Gurnall

No comments:

Post a Comment