Friday, January 28, 2011

Leadership Collective - T minus 0

Around 10 hours before it starts.

+ Heard 5 of the 6 short speakers on Tuesday night. Hugely diverse group of people from within GRACE - young, old, male, female, varied ministries. The win is for people to hear their story and realize they could do something like that too. I'm thinking it's going to be powerful.
+ That is a mini stage in the picture. Wanted to have the venue seating be all around.
+ I'm pretty well prepared for some people to tell me that they hated this. It might be that people just hate the change. We are, however, pretty much throwing away feedback forms with no contact info.
+ Registration is at about 175 people, give or take.
+ My favorite decisions so far are engaging a DJ and a photographer for this.
+ I'm still amazed at finding myself as a part of this. Maybe unpack that later.
+ See the rough schedule here.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds interesting and cool. Can't wait to hear how it went.

    ReplyDelete
  2. went off way better than i expected - some serious energy in the room. very fun.

    ps-going to sync with you this week or next about NI.

    ReplyDelete