Tuesday, January 08, 2008

SPACE network update

If you are following along with our SPACE global network, here are some quick updates:

::: Departing + The Nens [our hosts for 2006 - Cameroon] have been on furlough here in the States for almost a year. They depart from Richmond via DC to head back to Yaounde tomorrow afternoon.

::: Departing + I got a text from LB the other day that read, "I'm in SF! I'm going on an hour of sleep and I am hyper." In other words, she is doing great. [She arrived in San Francisco on Monday to begin a DTS with YWAM.]

::: Arriving + Our GCC team that went to India has returned safe and sound. Word on the street says they accomplished one of their goals - throwing a Christmas party for an orphanage in Delhi. [Related: my notes for a team prep session I did with them to help them get ready.]

No comments:

Post a Comment