Friday, January 05, 2007

Who Inspires You?

"Nobody inspires you more than the person who speaks to the greatness within you." - from the Leading Blog

:: In 1988, when I was a freshmen in college, I met the leader of a national student ministry and spent about 30 minutes with him in light conversation. At the end of our time, he invited me on a month long missions experience to China. To my regret, I didn't take advantage of the opportunity. But his invitation was inspiring and challenging. And scary - could a 30 minute conversation give someone the knowledge of the impact I could make in the world?

:: One of my mentors once said to me, "You would be the perfect person if you drank coffee."

:: "Tony, Perspectives and Origins. That tells me a lot about you. You've been blessed with a very big picture of things. Lead on."

Who speaks to the greatness within you?

No comments:

Post a Comment