Thursday, June 12, 2008

My Top 10 Favorite Films

I was tagged by Dennis for this. And this is one of those memes that I like, because I love watching movies.

[In no particular order]
1 - Braveheart

2 - The Shawshank Redemption
Favorite scene - The very end, when Red finds Andy along the beach.

3 - What About Bob? [I got three copies of this movie one year for my birthday...]
Quotes you have to love:
"Is this some radical new therapy?"
"There are two types of people in this world: Those who like Neil Diamond, and those who don't."
"Mrs. M., this corn is simply scrumptious. Is it hand-shucked?"

4 - Crash
The language is a bit rough but the film has multiple powerful scenes.

5 - I Am Legend
I've said this before, one of the best redemptive analogies in recent films.

6 - Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade
Just fun.

7 - Star Wars III - Revenge of the Sith
If only for the opening sequence
part 1
part 2

8 - Ice Age 2
see my post on Mission Trip Quotes from Ice Age 2

9 - Monsters Inc
When our Em was 4, she looked just like Boo.

10 - Hero
Watch it for some amazing landscapes, a great story and cool martial arts. Oh and if you want to learn Mandarin Chinese.

Meme originally from Dan

And I'm tagging:
EmGberg
D
Lon
Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment