Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Intern Blogs

Ever year that I work with interns, I ask them to do a good bit of reading. I also ask them to write - to keep a blog - so I can gauge their understanding. But really, that's only part of the reason. The other part is that they are indirectly creating a journal of their experience - just like this blog is a journal for me and you. Even more important, I'm hoping they are learning about communication. Whatever your idea, goal or win, you've got to be able to share it. Being able to write clearly is a critical skill for the leader of the future. Say what you want about blogs being dead, but I'm still a fan of the medium. Here are their blogs:

Donna
Ryan

Add them to your reader and I'm pretty sure you won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment