Wednesday, August 18, 2004

retreat speaking

Got an offer from a small Christian private middle school to speak on their fall retreat. Three talks. I'm thinking/praying about doing it, it would be a lot of fun... One problem - day job... It always gets in the way... Plus they give an honorarium so it would be the first time i ever get cash to speak. That is always fun...
I remember after the first time I spoke at CpR, just about a month ago... You get these great ideas, you practice over and over again, and by the time you feel like you are ready, you wonder to yourself whether your ideas are any good or whether they just stink. It's an interesting dynamic, in many ways, its kind of a love hate thing. Part of me loves to do it, part of me hates it because I think that my thoughts are not significant.

No comments:

Post a Comment