Well, we had a phenomenal time in Key West, it was really a lot of fun and a nice break. D's got the whole travelogue here.
In random order...
- there are 42 bridges from Key Largo to Key West.
- in real life, the blue water looks just like it does in the movies.
- people in Miami are more into cars than I expected or knew.
- a one bedroom apartment in downtown Key West costs ~$1800 a month to rent.
- Google shows 196 churches in Key West for 25,478 people. About 130 people per church.
- Key West is 90 miles from Cuba.