Monday, April 04, 2011

Future File : Ember 2011 Intern

I believe that the future is different because of me because I am not afraid to be alive in my faith and take risks. I know that with God leading the way, I have been able to introduce friends and strangers to the love of Jesus Christ. I know that I have left some kind of mark on certain people's hearts who I have met. I think the future could be different because of me because I have dreams of going and serving in other countries and cultures. It would be great to help lead an organization or lead a missions team or youth group at some point. I think that I have the ability to have an impact on the future and have an impact on some people's lives.
Yup. Sometimes, these kind of students emerge. And sometimes, they are erupted.

No comments:

Post a Comment