Thursday, February 01, 2007

2007 Adult and Family Mission Trips

Rumor on the street says that the Grace Missions Task Force is going to reveal some pretty cool summer mission opportunities for adults and families this coming Sunday. I've heard that its on the order of seven or eight possibilities. I would love to be able to reveal the SPACE trips this Sunday too, but we aren't quite ready. Soon hopefully though.

I'm excited to see the level of response to these opportunities. We are now operating at a higher level regarding missions with students certainly. I think with this coming summer, the same will happen with adults. I can remember back to the summer of 2003 when there were no summer teams and the idea of some cohesive, progressive, strategic mission expansion was not on anyone's mind. I can also remember Erwin McManus saying that within 13 months, Mosaic had sent 50% of their community out on mission experiences.

If the info for these trips is available on the web after Sunday, I will update this post with a link.

No comments:

Post a Comment