Tuesday, May 06, 2014

Dream Year Pitch Night - Annapolis

On August 11, I'm helping host a gathering in Annapolis called a Dream Year Pitch Night. The idea is centered around a new book called Dream Year, written by my friend and author Ben Arment. Dream Year outlines proven, actionable steps to launch a dream into a sustainable business and is a phenomenal resource for anyone out there starting something from nothing. I actually went to a Dream Year weekend retreat when I first started The Ember Cast so I'm a fan and a customer haha.

I know there are lots of you out there that have some kind of dream - write a book, launch a nonprofit, start a faith community, raise funds to help those less fortunate. If this resonates with you, please get in touch. I'd love to have you at this event - you'll be inspired by the dreamers around you, you receive some actionable steps to get your dream out of your head and into reality, and you'll get the kick in the pants you need to execute your dream.

I'll have lots of Ember friends joining me for this - would love for you to join me too. Find more info at http://www.dreamyear.net

No comments:

Post a Comment