Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Push and Pull

I sat in on a SPACE leadership interest meeting this past Sunday morning. [For those of you that might not know, SPACE was the student ministry component I helped with from 2003 to 2008.] Bittersweet - it's fun to see them continue to move ahead and a tiny bit weird to be on an insider conversation.

This is TMurray in the center - who I've written about before. She's one of the team that took over for me - creative, administrative, inviting. Although SPACE isn't one of my labors of love anymore, I'm thrilled to see their progress. Team leader applications due before Christmas [make leaders apply, lots of lead time]; some innovative summer service projects; and an ethos that continues to push students to the nations. The longer and harder we push, eventually, they will get pulled.

No comments:

Post a Comment