Monday, April 13, 2009

Support Metrics by Day

Because some of you are in the midst of raising support for your teams right now and I'm not, I was curious about support by day - compared among years - for teams I have coordinated in the past. This particular chart [click for full size] is a graph of support raised by day with the years plotted as each data series for comparison. [For example, for each year, how much was raised on June 6?]

A few notes about the data:
+ only for overseas teams
+ highly affluent suburban demographic
+ mostly high school kids raising support via support letters - with the exception of a few support raising events

If you would like the raw data to do your own charting, trending, comparing, etc. let me know. I'm willing to send it to you - cleansed of any personal information, of course.

What might also be helpful to know would be data points such as departure dates, percentage marks and team size. But I couldn't figure out a good way to do that. Maybe you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment