Monday, June 06, 2011

Unpacking the Dream

Lots to unpack from the Dream Year weekend - I'm going to try to post some of my learnings and how they relate to Ember as a business in the next few weeks. I'm also anticipating that lots of ideas are relevant in how we prepare students to be global leaders in the future as well. Advance warning though - due to the nature of the Dream Year process, there won't be very detailed notes on the concepts covered in DY. [The pic is what was in my bag from DY...]

In the meantime, I can tell you that it was a pretty intense time of learning for me. I had maybe one business class ever so those particular topics were great for me and very much behind my motivation to attend in the first place.

The community of dreamers that was gathered was also amazing. It included church planters, pastors and coaches; founders of various nonprofits; some very talented media people and various others.

Special thanks to Ben Arment for doing this. Every one of my readers [yes you] would learn something from him.

No comments:

Post a Comment