Tuesday, March 15, 2011

All Of Us

All men can be criminals, if tempted; all men can be heroes, if inspired. - G. K. Chesterton
quoted by Mike Foster [but I don't remember where.]

Outside of compliments about my family, this is about the coolest thing anyone has ever written about me. So flattering, hopeful and future-centric - helping erupt a global catalyst out of a high school student is one of the joys of my time with students.

The best question from that summer, "If the future of humanity were dependent on one person from your team, who would it be and why?" I don't think Trevin knows that his name came up as one of the answers. Uh until now.

I'll go one more step than Chesterton did - all of us [you and me included] can inspire.

2 comments:

  1. So cool, Tony! I definitely didn't know that until now... also really encouraging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yeah. i was going to tell you eventually... =)

    ReplyDelete