Friday, July 18, 2008

My Inbox


This is my current inbox. As you might see, it's dominated by this little project I'm involved in called SPACE 2008 Hungary. That includes:
- making sure RachelJ's arrival on Monday is all worked out
- final payment confirmations for a few pieces of our lodging
- various announcements from the Connect team at CA
- responses to daily Hungary team updates
- stuff about our team being prayed for in church this coming Sunday
- input into debriefing/decompression activities
- a list of every kid coming to Connect and who on our team is praying for them

My inbox also includes other random stuff like:
- last minute finance stuff for our two other overseas teams - England and Cameroon
- fun emails with our Cameroon hosts, G and W Nen.
- a prayer request from Jeremy Del Rio
- comments and feed from my blog
- an email thanking one of our supporters who is in Australia right now

You might notice that this Gmail inbox looks different. That's because sometimes I use this. The idea to show you my inbox came from Brad Lomenick.

No comments:

Post a Comment