Wednesday, May 01, 2013

Post #3000

This post is the 3000th post on this blog. Hard to believe and I wanted to sort of commemorate it. It has come a long way.

I started this blog about ten years ago because it was an interesting medium back then and it seemed to be a great way to journal some cool stuff that was going on. Ten years later and it has become exactly that - an amazing journal of me and my family's journey as we hang and serve with some amazing individuals that represent the emerging generation. This thing really is for me - I search it all the time. The memories it evokes are amazing.

Of course, I'm happy to have you along for the ride too. As I documented life and catalyzing students, this blog has helped me meet some amazing people who have the same kind of mindset. Those that love students, people that are passionate about the intricacies of the world, ones that pour their lives out for others. Meeting these people, both in real life and virtually, because of this blog, has been a true privilege.

2 comments:

  1. It has been an amazing journey.....glad to be able to walk beside you for much of it. Keep throwing fire!!

    ReplyDelete