Wednesday, July 01, 2015

The Incredible First 6 Months of 2015

Today is July 1 and the first half of 2015 has been a fantastic season in my life. Not to say it's all roses - we are parenting two teenagers after all. But in the grand scheme of things, it has been pretty great.

I've done more traveling than usual, including a birthday getaway with my wife, taking my older daughter to Iceland and going with my wife to Seattle to officiate the wedding of some dear friends. Our health is good and my mom is doing okay and my day job, once pretty pitiful, is seeing some light. Ember has also had some fantastic engagements including serving with some college kids in Baltimore, a weekend with students in Philly, helping coach some young adult leaders, and architecting a student missions training weekend. And of course Prague is coming up later this month, which is a huge project and with a great team.

The opportunities that have shown themselves this year have been deeply aligned with both my personal passions and giftings as well as competencies of The Ember Cast. I loved each of those Ember projects - they required the best of what we could give and they were incredibly generative for me - they were what we do best. Intention, planning and being open to God's opportunities have made for a great 2015 so far.

Thanks for your support for The Ember Cast in 2015 so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment