Friday, July 31, 2015

Dear Praying Friends

Would love your prayers for the following:

1. I have a bit of a head cold and have lost my voice. My kids will be thrilled but at this point most of my job here involves communication. Thanks for praying that it comes back soon.

2. We found out a few days ago that the Arlen family, who two Ember teams served with in Aix in 2013 and 2014, had an awful tragedy. One of their daughters died in a car accident. We loved working with Tenny last summer. Thanks for praying for peace for their family. The Shengs and The Ember Cast are unbelievably sad about this.

2 comments:

  1. Come Holy Spirit - bring your healing and comfort.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks BC. Been using your term sessy sesh all week. But I still cannot pronounce it lol.

    ReplyDelete