Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Perspectives - Lesson 10 - Resources

I just finished teaching Lesson 10 for Perspectives for two classes earlier this week and this was the pile of books I brought for some resources. Long time readers know that besides Jesus, Perspectives changed everything for me. Each one of these books is fantastic.

Church in the Making
Youth Ministry in a Post Christian World
Movements that Changed the World
Tradecraft
The Forgotten Ways
The Short Term Missions Workbook
* all of these links are to The Ember Cast's Amazon Smile page

Get in touch if you want a copy of my class slides.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I would love to have a copy of the class slides if you still have it available. Thanks. Blessings

    ReplyDelete