Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Wednesday RocketFuel

::: Church in Starbucks with Lifechurch.tv's internet campus
Right when he says this, the little "hand raised counter" gets to 7. Everything in me wanted to click "Raise Hand", but I didn’t. Because I’m a good boy. Didn’t want to misbehave in church.
I wish I had my camera for what happened next. There is this older woman on her laptop across the Starbucks. I swear when internet pastor dude asked one last time to raise your hand…her hand went up. Then the little counter thing went from 7 to 8.
via Los
Story worth reading because it's funny and it highlights a new expression of church


::: The world in 7 cheeky photos
Link via Kottke.org


::: 16% of non-Christians in their late teens and twenties said they have a "good impression" of Christianity.
*ouch*
Link via YPulse

No comments:

Post a Comment