Thursday, April 26, 2007

Thursday Potpourri

::: A city of 2 million without street names or addresses via Jordon


::: "She said in one sentence what 1000 missionaries in 1000 years could never do." The real story of the 3 Christians killed in Turkey last week. via Floyd McClung [Floyd wrote one of the articles for Perspectives]

UPDATE: 2007-05-04
Andrew Jones posts that the media exaggerated the details of the murders.


::: The founder of YWAM from Bob Roberts --
It became real quiet for a few minutes while Loren answered in typical humble Loren fashion, "Oh, I don't know, I just said yes. All I did was obey. God spoke and I said yes. Maybe He asked 1,000 people before me, I was just the one who said yes--maybe I didn't know any better."

::: Rodney goes to jail [for a good cause]

No comments:

Post a Comment