Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Teams and More Teams

The past few weeks have been pretty busy with getting our teams up. Our initial plans are done and we are almost done with the recruiting-leader-stage. Recruiting is maybe not the right word. Begging perhaps?

No just kidding. I'm very happy with each one of these leader teams. They are all pretty much people I have a lot of respect for. But the two big tests - would I greet them if I saw them in a shopping center, and would I trust them with my children? And every leader passes those tests.

Hopefully the final details for the majority of teams line up later this week and then we publish info sheets for students this coming weekend. That would be grand. This year is a combination of experiences we have done before and new stuff, just like seemingly every year. I like it, I think it's going to be a great summer.

When the info sheets are done, I will set up some links to them from one of the sidebars, in case any of you are interested. I also decided to use GoogleDocs for those info sheets, it's quite handy.

PS - Job1.3 is going great. Along with the job transition, I'm trying to figure out the best balance for my extracurricular online time.

No comments:

Post a Comment