Thursday, February 23, 2006

Tagged - four to the seventh

Thanks to Jeremy who tagged me...

Four jobs I've had
selling camping equipment at Hermans World of Sporting Goods - in high school
bootfitter at REI - lots of fun
making copies at Kinkos - so dull
DBA team manager - current job

Four movies I can watch over and over
Remember the Titans
Crash
The Shawshank Redemption
What About Bob?

Four TV shows I love to watch
Hmm... Not a big tv watcher...
Moonlighting
The Fresh Prince
I don't know....

Four places I've been on vacation
England and Scotland in 1995 - fabulous vacation with D
The Bahamas - our honeymoon
Hilton Head - we love Sea Pines
Disney World - like you thought I could get away with not putting that

Four favorite dishes
Tortilla Soup
Beef and Broccoli
Tereyaki Chicken
Brazilian feijoada (I think this is what it was, yumm)

Four Web sites I visit daily
Bloglines - my public subs here
news.google.com
sitemeter
haloscan

Four places I'd rather be
Any beach vacation with D and the fam
Anywhere in DisneyWorld or the greater Orlando area with D and the fam
Times Square, NYC
Londrina, Brasil

Four blogs I'd like to see do this quiz
D
MM - BalancingKiwis
Keith - 10 years Running Blind
Praying Mantis

No comments:

Post a Comment