Leaders do not transform people - instead they:
(1) provide a context which is marked by
(2) access to a luxuriant portfolio of meaningful opportunities (projects) which
(3) allow people to fully express their innate curiosity and
(4) engage in a vigorous discovery voyage (alone and in small teams, assisted by an extensive self-constructed network) by which those people
(5) go to-create places they (and their leaders-teachers-mentors) had never dreamed existed—and then the leaders-teachers-mentors
(6) applaud like hell, stage "photo-ops," and ring the church bells 100 times to commemorate the bravery of their "followers' " explorations!
Full post with ppt slides here