Monday, May 09, 2005

Anticipating this week


I've got a really cool week this week. I'm excited to tell you guys, because I get the sense that not only are you thinking and praying about it, but that your pulse runs a little higher reading about this stuff too.

- LC trip planning. Meeting with some leaders Tuesday night to talk about getting started with promotion, parents meeting and actual pieces of the trip.
- DC/Brazil. Meeting with some other leaders Wednesday night to go over the same pieces for both of these trips.
- The Black Hole. This weekend. Like whoa.

If you are like me, it's not only loads of fun to plan these mission experiences for students, it's almost more energizing to work with these younger, red hot, fired up leaders.

Photo: my kids and some of the neighborhood kids having a picnic on the island in our court.

No comments:

Post a Comment