Tuesday, September 21, 2004

my 35th

Well all in all it was a great birthday. Thanks to all of you well wishers out there!
Work was pretty relaxing until the end of the day, when I was paged to an outage bridge. Those are never fun. I stuck around since my boss and his boss were also on there.
I was a little late getting home after picking up Chinese for dinner and when I got home, the girlies jumped out from behind a couch and shouted Happy Birthday. It was adorable, although I suspect they had been waiting there for about 20 minutes, since I was late...
After dinner, LB came to babysit and D and I went out to a movie. We saw Cellular, which was more entertaining than I thought it would be, it was good. And then we went to Best Buy and bought one of these -

I didn't really want to spend the money... don't get me wrong, I love gadgets, I'm just cheap. haha. But D and the girlies really wanted me to buy something I would use and enjoy, so I bought it. I'm excited, I have to get it installed this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment