Wednesday, April 07, 2004

Recent Searches
Some recent searches that have brought people to this page:

"missionaries unreligious tribal THUMB" - yeah definitely. THUMB - a very cool acronym for the unreached. Tribal, Hindu, Unreligious, Muslim, Buddhist. Nice.
"youthworkers glorified baby sitters" - ouch. I guess its the nature of the beast. Some people will think of youthworkers as glorified baby sitters. Sad but true.
"muslim woman in image in sad presentation in nursing home" - weird. hmm. I hope this person found the image they were looking for.

Fun! I'm a big fan of sitemeter. If you are not using it for your blog to track where people come from, you should do it. It's easy to set up and fun.
Out of 3 searches, I think those sort of hit the mark on what I'm trying to do with this website.

No comments:

Post a Comment