Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Meeting
Went to a Youth Min staff meeting a few days ago, I only go once a month, and only since this year, so I'm still getting used to it. It was good though. I've always felt that it's more fun than work for me to go to those, the meetings that I go to for work are just that - work. They are about software designs, implementing software, software bugs, fixing and implementing software bugs, you get the picture. But these Youth Min staff meetings, they are the stuff of life, at least more so than work.
There was a discussion the other day, it got a little personal, as some meetings, secular job or church job, can get. What impressed me was that there was an honesty, an openness, a 'lay it out and let's get the details as well as the feelings right.' That's some good staff relations. I'm proud to be part of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment