Sunday, March 21, 2004

Shaping Eternity Infobytes
These are some very well done Flash 'infobytes' that talk about the current state of Christian missions, unreached people groups, etc. I first saw one of them during the lecture of the first Perspectives class and they really are good. I will be using a few of them this coming week talking about:
- Organizing the world between Christ followers, nominal Christians and the unreached
- Tribal, Hindu, Unreligious, Muslim, Buddhist (notice that when you put these world religion breakdowns together in this order, it makes the word 'thumb'. Cool eh? Not my idea - I got it from one of the Infobytes)
- What is a people group?
- What is the 10/40 window?
- The Biblical Basis for missions
We'll see how it goes. I've also got to line up a worship leader, snacks and some follow up with their individual mission teams.

No comments:

Post a Comment