Saturday, March 27, 2004

Missions Prep 1
Great time last night doing the first prep meeting for the summer. A good 25 kids there, I just watched them during the worship set. Just amazing to see and hear them worship so whole heartedly. Went over some really good stuff missions wise - unreached people, state of missions today, Gen 12, etc. The feedback I got was that a lot of them hadn't heard stuff like that ever before. My goal accomplished. Had some good team times too and we got them a great start to writing support letters - the notion of finding partners to their missions trip. I feel a great sense of pride at a job well done. Not only me, but having God lead in such a way, and, more importantly, that God would grab these hearts to be passionate to bring His glory to the nations for the rest of their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment