Saturday, January 24, 2004

Launch B follow up
Last weekend, SPACE had a launch that centered around babies. Making meals for people in the church that just had new babies and working at a pregnancy center. During the intro, which had an awesome testimony from a girl at Grace that had gone through the issue, I talked about how much information there was about the prolife movement. So much info, so much you could do, so much energy with the issue. But here is an article that I think is pretty unique. It deals with all of us because it talks about the pro-life movement from the perspective of the entertainment industry. Wow, its got some perspective that I have a hard time even trying to think through, its that good. And its written by the author of one of the blogs that I follow, who I think is doing some pretty redemptive things in Hollywood.

No comments:

Post a Comment